The Art & Engineering of Written Communications
From book and script editing to business websites, conference keynotes to tutoring and ghostwriting, Sylvia offers writing-related services ‘Taylored’ to every communication need and purpose.
Skills, products, services ~ With entrepreneurial spirit and approaches we can create a solid platform of credibility and expertise that supports you and your work as you build for success. Learn More >>
From cave walls to computers, people have been telling their ‘stories’.
Let’s work together to bring your story to the page, creatively and easily. Learn More >>
Website? Speech? Bio? Book? Advertorial? Report? Article? Newsletter? Portfolio? Let a Hired Pen write it for you, in your best words, your way. Learn More >>
Whether a few jotted notes, a brainstormed outline, a shaggy first draft, a wobbly mid-process, or a well-developed final-phase manuscript, we can make your words work for you. Learn More >>
Choose from a wide variety of dynamic, interactive, and practical learning experiences on topics and skills from every facet of the writing world at any level. Individualized for one-on-one and groups, an hour to a semester. Learn More >>
Conference keynotes to literary readings, media appearances to casual groups,
enrich your next event with public speaking that Informs, Inspires, & Engages.
Need a little coaching for your own presentations? We can help with that too. Learn More >>
- Between The Pages ~ From cave walls to computers, people have been sharing their stories. Wishlists to websites, emails to editorials, memoirs to mysteries, we’re hardwired for it. Let’s take a peek between the pages at the art & engineering of storytelling.
- Author/Reviewer/Songwriter Tom Gallant Gives 5-Star review of The Fisher Queen in Montreal's arts publication, Rover Arts
- article on The Fisher Queen on marine enviro org "Thisfish" website
- The Fisher Queen Gets Its Own Facebook Page!
- Out Of Their Caves And Into The Village